Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'M BACK!

I need a creative outlet in my life now...so I have decided to return from my blogging-sabbatical and re-infiltrate the world wide web. Get excited. I renamed my blog "My World 2.0" because it symbolizes the re-newness of my blogging career. And because its the name of Justin Beiber's album. Mainly because of the latter.

What will I write about you ask?

answer: probably stuff like.... Pop culture. Music. Sneakers. My life as a part-time IT specialist for K-State, Geography. My friends/entourage. Living with ADHD (real talk). Television (The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, SNL). Things that make me laugh. Nerd stuff. How excited I am for the A-Team movie this summer, etc, etc.

Let's be honest...I have no idea what I'll actually end up writing about. Have any suggestions for potential topics? Let me know! E-mail me, follow me on twitter, facebook me, call me, text me, whatever avenue suits you best.

My goal for this blog is simple. To let people into my world. (2.0), to share my hilarious experiences and encounters. and to share a humorous and positive perspective on the world we share.



2 comments:

Sydney said...

I can't wait to hear all about your crazy life! You left your bag of goodies at my house tonight!! sad day!

Kelsie said...

YESSSSSSSSS. I didn't realize you had re-started your blog. this is great! especially since I am leaving you soon... I will now have a way to keep tabs on you.