I'm sorry if you feel neglected by my lack of blogging. Being alive is exhausting. There's so many different things involved...it makes living so complicated sometimes. I'm not complaining...I'm just saying that it is quite difficult to be a responsible adult in college sans full-time job. Everything is so complicated: paying bills, school, work, social lives. Individually they are ok...but when tossed and stirred together they create utter chaos. Welcome to adulthood. I spend most of my time trying to remember what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing next. I feel like I have lost a bit of my spontaneity. I am literally doing something every night of the week...and while they're all things I enjoy, sometimes I can't help but think that I'm in over my head. My brain can barely function during an episode of LOST...let alone function in my current lifestyle. Which is why I take medication for ADD. It helps me function...as long as I don't drink two full cups of coffee right after I take it. (NEVER AGAIN...I had a resting heart rate of 183 and I didn't sleep for like 3 days).
According to my schedule...it's time for me to sleep, so I will be rested when I wake up at 6:45 to start my day.
Love,
KP
No comments:
Post a Comment